The material of Savanagarden
Savanagarden is one of the very few manufacturers who use Aluzinc Steel to manufacture eco friendly raised garden beds. The metal is a hybrid of aluminum and zinc, and it's perfect for making garden beds because it's rust-resistant and won't corrode in the rain. Best of all, it's made from recycled materials, so you can feel good about using it in your garden.
There are many benefits to using Aluzinc steel in Savana garden beds. Here are five of the most important:
1. Aluzinc steel is corrosion-resistant, meaning your garden bed will last for years without rusting or corroding.
2. Aluzinc steel is a sustainable material, meaning it is environmentally friendly and can be recycled easily.
3. Aluzinc steel is non-toxic and safe for plants, so you can rest assured that your vegetables and fruits will be grown in a healthy environment.
4. Aluzinc steel has a natural zinc coating which helps to prevent plant diseases and pests from attacking your crops.
5. Lastly, because Aluzinc steel is light-weight, it's easy to install and transport, making it a great choice for those who want an easy gardening experience.